Friday, December 10, 2010

{Cookie Exchange Link Party}

I am SUPER excited about this link up part
y! Cause I LOVE baking cookies and am always looking for a new
recipie!

Here is my cookie recipie! Feel free to use it :)


Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
Cookies

You will need:
- 1 Cup all-purpose
flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1 stick (1/2cup) salted butter,melted (you dont have to use salted..but I do and then dont put any salt in..I like it this way)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut
te butter
- 2/3 cup of brown sug
ar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
(To switch it up I sometimes add 1 cup chocolate chips
, 1/2 cup peanute butter chips,and 1/2 cup butterschotch chips!)

1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Cream together the butter, peanute butter, sugar, and vanill
a for 3 minutes. Add the egg.

3. Slowly add flour, baking soda, Rolled Oats, and chocolate chips.
4. Use a cookie scoop(I use an ice cream scoop) and drop dough about 2 inches apart.

Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely! Enjoy with large glass of cold milk!
Click HERE for more yummy recipies!
and






3 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

Love Peanut Butter, Love Chocolate. Love Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies! Thanks for linking up!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!

GREAT NEWS... YOU WON the [Life of Meg] Starlux Jewelry giveaway!

Please send me an e-mail with your mailing address to claim your prize! :)

megnificentlife@gmail.com


CONGRATS! Thanks for being wonderful!

Alex said...

YUM!! Those look amazing. I love anything peanutbutter/chocolate chip. Must make these soon! :)

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved