Friday, February 22, 2013

Im Confessing!


I have not done a link up in FOREVER! So today I am doing one again!


 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg


If you over from Friday Confressions WELCOME!!

Ok here we go!

I CONFESS:
 I have been a HORRIBLE blogger! Maybe im going through a phase! Life has just been kinda crazy since I moved back to MS! Anyone have any tips to help me get back into the swing of blogging again?

I CONFESS:
My car battery was shot and my car has been sitting for over  a week! I am getting it fixed today so were good now :)

I CONFESS:
I have been very very very lonely and missing people this last month! But yet I have been HORRIBLE at keeping up with people! Maybe the missing people is me not them! :) I need to work on that!

I CONFESS:
My last post I talked about my faith allot, and than that day I lost one follower. My blog is suppose to be for me, but I felt sad when that happend. Anyone else get that way?

I CONFESS:
I needed to do this post today! I feel so much better!


If your a new follower please leave and comment and I will follow back!

XOXO

1 comments:

Aubrey S. said...

Glad that car battery is getting fixed so we don't have to worry about you getting stranded.

It's nice to see you blogging again, friend! Thanks for joining the Friday Confessional party. Have a fabulous weekend.

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved