Thursday, July 28, 2011

BEACH!!!!!!

Happy Thursday dear Bloggy Friends!

Its that time of the week for:

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!


I love Thursday's because of this link up! If you are not linking up, you really MUST go link up! :)

So this weeks promt is so exciting!

Its:


So, to start us off, here is a pictures of me at the Charleston, SC beach last summer! I was reading a book wile my friend drew a picture of me!

So, all the rest of these pictures are from my Pinterest!

When I ran across this picture I was like "Yes, I MUST do this!" Its like a piece of the beach at home!

And what girl does not drool over weddings! I found this beach wedding! WOW!
Horses on the beach? Yes please!
Breathtaking!
hmmm...please, please, please!
How awsome is this picture :)
Now, another favorite beach thing of mine is beach glass! I collect it and LOVE it!


What inspires you about the beach??

XOXO

5 comments:

Syndal said...

i LOVE the beach!

Bonita Rose said...

Love those images.... I'm like u.. love the beach, here fr the gussy blog! hugs xo

Cami said...

Hi Dear! I'm following you back :o)

I love these photos - so beautiful!!! The beach is amazing ;)

Happy Friday!!

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life Life

Coley said...

Oh I LOVE beach weddings!!!

Coley at
www.whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

aimymichelle said...

my favorite thing about the beach is the sunsets. they are so magical.

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved