Wednesday, February 16, 2011

V-Day Update!

Someone has been a very very very bad blogger...oh ya...THATS ME!
I am still alive ladies! Its been a crazy weekend and week for me, let me tell ya all about it!

On Friday we had the local Chamber up for an event

On top of that they left around 1;30 and then a Sunday School class group came in around 7pm. Lets just say I did not get to bed till 11pm.
Saturday I was up at 3am and headed to Dallas TX for a Pampered Chef Spring Launch Conference! We had a BLAST! I have an amazing Pampered Chef group that I work with and I enjoy those ladies so much! We got to learn so many new things and got to see all the new Spring Products!

Ok...On to some Valentines Day Stuff!

I linked up with 2 Blog Swaps and want to show you the fun stuff my amazing Swap Partners got me!

So I will start with All You Need Is Love Swap:
My partner actually only live about an hour from me (can you say bloggy meet up!) She is the totally awsome Ashlee from Embrace The Moment! I already love her to death!
Its amazing, we have never ment, and with just the few things I told about me she pinpointed
me to a T! Everything she sent is so me! Take a look!

And then The Life of Meg Valentine Swap and my amaing swap Partner Megan from Deviled Megs!

XOXO

1 comments:

Sierra said...

oh my goodness what a cute package - love the heart with wings socks, too cute!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved