Friday, February 4, 2011

So ready for the weekend!

This young man is AMAZING! Why? Well, he plays for my favorite NFL Team, he loves the Lord, and he makes some great football plays!

And this man, he is awsome! He may be the coach, but he is so calm at games and asked the Lord for wisdom!
yep, my Steelers!
and yes, Im a number 7 fan!


Well, as y'all can see im rooting for the Steelers to win the Super Bowl! Been a Steelers fan all my life! So excited were playing Super Bowl for the 8th time!
So, the Super Bowl is one reason why I am so ready for this weekend!

A few others, well, lets see...
This week has been kinda crappy!
People in the office and there family as well. Just treating people nasty for no reason, well, mostly treating me that way. Ya, not fun.
Its been snow snow snow all week, so we have been getting allot done in the office, but everyone has been cooped up here in are property and the nerves are running thin!

But..A few things to cheer me up!
Its is the weekend! And its gonna be a good one! Super Bowl Party at my Aunt and Uncles house! Im baking homeaid bagels right now (i will share the recipie if it turns out!) and Im getting my third hole done tomorrow! Will get pictures!

Ok, In other news, I will have several post up this next week. One will be on the Fundraiser I did! I closed it and we got $25 dollors donated! Im major excited.
Also, keep an eye open...I have a givaway thats going to be on next week!
XOXO


0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved