Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love Challenge Day 3



Its another snowy day today. Windy,cold, and just plain NASTY outside. Sadly the office is on are property and I dont get a snow day. So, I must go out in this nasty today and head to the office...blahh

Its Day 3 For this challange:


If I could travel anywhere this snowy February, I would {LOVE} to go...

Well...Im just gonna dream so....

1. Paris

I mean, just looking at it makes me wanna go!

and I would also like to go to
2.Italy
Sigh...yes, Im a dreamer!
hehe


8 comments:

Allie said...

Both those places sound wonderful! My dad went to Italy for work one time and told me how amazing it was, I've wanted to go ever since!

Aubrey S. said...

A couple weeks in Europe would be perfect.

Amber said...

Italy has ALWAYS been a dream of mine! :))

Courtney said...

Rome is my favorite city in the WORLD. I love it there.
And I loved Paris too.

You have great taste :)

Thanks for linking up with our challenge! Can't wait to read tomorrow's!!!

star said...

I've always wanted to vacation in Paris and Italy! I can't wait to go one day!

Ashley said...

Paris was my choice too. I'd love to spend a month just backpacking through Europe!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Paris and Italy would be FAB!!!

Sierra said...

i've been to Paris and it was SO amazing!! it's been a while though - went when i was 16. I would love to go to Italy!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved