Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday..monday..monday!

This post is gonna be allot of nothings..that may be allot of somethings! :) LOL!
First off...MY WEEKEND!

My dear friend Sarah and I went out to eat Friday night for her week late birthday dinner!
This was dessert....its called a Chocolate Volcano! Yummyness!
Later on at WalMart that night Sarah got me a bag of these!
They are SOOOO yummy :)

I stayed the night at Sarah's and we had some great girls time!

We watched this movie

It was ok...I got lost alot in the plot and really did not enjoy it all THAT much...like I said...it was ok...
The next morning we got up and made a yummy breakfast


In other news....I am very excited about this Saterday..and not just cause its a weekend..but...Im going to go see this movie with some friends

I really wanted to go see the midnight showing..but its kinda stupid for me to do when I have work..soo..i decided to act like an adult (bummer) and were going to go Saturday!

I am also very excited about this movie coming out!
It comes out 4 days after my birthday! Im hoping we can go right out and see it!
Anyone else out there Narnia or Twilight Fans?
XOXO

0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved