Friday, February 17, 2012

Today is Friday and its time to link up below!



Photobucket



I CONFESS:
I am majorly irked right now, DO NOT feel like smiling or being happy, and I want to KILL my younger  siblings! I am SO sick of being the only one my age and everyone else acts there age and thats immature and all for me since I'm 9 to 10 years older then them!

I CONFESS:
That sentence above made me feel TONS better! Thanks!

I CONFESS:
This dessert was amazing last night! We had it at are Father Daughter Banquet we spoke at!

I CONFESS:

I helped with these decorations and I must say they looked amazing!



I CONFESS:
Im loving this coffee! And that bad cause its only here in Alabama were we are visiting so I have to go back home and be happy with Starbucks!


XOXO

0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved