Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Alive..and VERY BUSY!

I am Alive! Things have been so very crazy busy! I am typing this from a borrowed computer in Spring Creek PA! My new job has me traveling allot and we have been packing up my uncle this hole last week here in PA!
I am loving being on the road and seing all the cool place around the states! I am taking pictures on my cell phone and hope to get some on here as soon as things slow down!
Thank you all so much for being patient with me..and longer and more info post to come soon!:)





0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved