Monday, September 6, 2010

Are you still with me friends???

So..I know I have not been very good at blogging...and I have given you all every reason to dump me and run! But I hope you have not! Yes, I have this blog for myself..but its so nice to have my bloggy friends! Just wondering if anyone was out there still hanging in there with me! Im gonna get back into it! I promis!

We FINALLY got DSL in are new house! YA! So that means I can be on the internet a little more....and that means ill be blogging again! I am loving are new place! My room is finally getting in order! I will get some pictures up here very soon!

I have been crazy busy not only with unpacking..but I know travel for my job! I leave on the 16th of this month and wont be home till November! Dont worry..I will still try and blog!

So last month was my one year blog anniversary! WOW! Cant belive I have been blogging for so long! So...since I was very busy...I was not able to do a giveaway...so for Christmas I am going to do a BIG givaway! Yep...its true...so be sure to keep up with me...I may have some questons that may get your name in the drawing more!

Well... shall close for now!

XOXOXO

2 comments:

Jessica Warrick said...

im still following you cant wait to hear aobut your business out of town and your christmas giveaway.

Stephanie said...

have fun traveling! :)

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved