Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today was a HORRIBLE day!
I had a migrane for the first time in my life! I felt like my head was going to split in half! I stayed in my room with the windows shut and blinds down all day! Sight...NEVER want to do that AGAIN!
On better notes....
I am working on a web site for a new store that came in...called Sparkle and Shine! Its a boutigue! Very cute and the owner is a sweet ladie! When I get it all up and going ill post the link here!
Some randum pictures that are really cool..and kinda stuff on my mind right now!











And last but not least ,....... You all TOTALLY have to check out this post by Ocean Dreams it is really amazing!

1 comments:

Sierra said...

I am sorry that you had such a horrible day, I hope your weekend has been even better! Ohh I hope your website goes well, it sounds so pretty! Can't wait to see the link. You have a lovely blog and I am sure you will have many more followers to come. Just keep on networking and meeting new bloggers! Thanks for mentioning my post, that was sweet of you. Have a great day!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved