Saturday, November 14, 2009

Its been FOREVER...Sorry :(

To the people who do read my blog, I am VERY sorry that I have not blogged..so, I shall try to make this post as entertaining as possible :)

I totally LOVE this time of year..the allmost Christmas time! Christmas is my favorite time and I love it when it comes around!
So my mom and I went to Wal-Mart last night and I got Josh Grobens Christmas CD Noel!

This CD is just AMAZING! If you have never heard it YOU MUST LISTEN TO IT! I totally am in love with it!
Another CD that I cannot wait to go pick up in Tupelo is Casting Crowns new cd!

I got to listen to one of the songs online and it is amazing! I cannot wait to wear this cd out like I have the other 2!

Another new favorite of mine is SmallVille

I am only 4 episods into season one but am loving it allot!

As I get Christmas stuff up and all Ill post pic! Also going to put some yummy recipies on here soon too :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I LOVE Josh Grobin!! He is so amazing~

Sierra said...

Oh my goodness Josh Groban is the best ever, I have seen him in concert twice and cannot get over his angelic voice!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved