Monday, November 16, 2009

Deep Thoughts!


I found this the other day and it really made me think! I totally agree with it..Im ready for whats going to happen..AND IM READY NOW! I so want to capitolize, highlight..whatever to that now...NOW!!! But than I relized...if i start saying im ready now..am I really?
Think of it this way... we have no clue whats going to happen next, so how do we know if were ready now?
I have been so excited for several friends! They have gotten blogging awards this week! I think these girls are so amazing! Allot of them inspire me with there blogs! Good job ladies!
Its amazing how well you can get to now people when you blog! Some of these ladies I have never ment before! But I allready love them! If we ment, im sure we would be great friends!

1 comments:

Sierra said...

I think you saying you are ready is a good sign that you are ready...way to take the leap of faith! You are such a sweet girl, thanks for your sweet comment at my blog!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved