Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So..The last 24 hours have been REALLY hard!

The last 24 hours have been really hard for me..let me try and recap it all for you.
Yesterday I had a meeting with the "new" guy who is running are work area...and found out that my job was only a temporary one from the begining ( i did not now this) and since there doing allot of moving around in our are..they do not have a postion for me anymore! They are letting me work through November but after that I do not have a job..and I will need to find a place to live.
So right now im kinda num...not sure what to feel..not even sure if I am feeling! I know God has somthing worked out..its just the resting and waiting im not good at! I getting box's again..and packing my room for the 6th time in 2 years..and looking for a new job..for the 5th time in 2 years.
Today a dear friend of mine from my collage year sent me a small package with Mark Hall's new book " Your Own Jesus" in it! It came at just the right time..every page i read just bless's my heart! How good He is to bring things when I need it!
So..I would ask you all to pray for me...pray for a job, a house, money, and just me.
Right now I feel so down...and have not felt this way in ages....sigh..thanks guys.

0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved