Friday, October 16, 2009

Its Cold Out....Its going to be a randum post :)

So today it is COLD!! My brother said it is snowing up in Pa and that there suppost to get 15 inches! I know that the cold here is nothing in comparision to what there getting but its still cold when your used to all the heat!
Since its cold ive been on my computer just googling things and I found some really neat stuff that I just love..and I want to share them with you ( that is with the 2 people that actually read my blog! LOL! )
So all these are made by a ladie who leaves here in French Camp! Its amazing what she does..you can go to her web site yourself www.tonyabarlow.com



0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved