Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Favorite meal + Great TV show + Extra money possiblilities = Pure Bliss :)

Today I got a Facebook message from Tonya Barlow ( www.tonyabarlow.com ) and this being here busy time of year with her jewelry business ( y'all really need to check out her web site!) she needs somone to come take care of her son, do some cleaning, and some cooking as well as help with the jewelry and she asked if I wanted to to do! Its still not set in stone because of this job I have now but I may be able to work it in! I'll let y'all now how it works out! :)
Tonight there having my favorite meal at the dinning hall...lasonya! I am so excited! I am going to go up and get a carry out because I dont really want to eat up there!
Also Biggest Looser is on tonight and thats one of my favorite TV shows!
So life is ok right now!
More later!

0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved