Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
It has been a good Christmas this year! My family opened our stockings Christmas Eve Eve! Than the rest of the Sterrett family came over for christmas Eve and opened gifts! I got the cutest muck boots From my aunt and uncle!


These are the boots! I LOVE THEM!! <3

This morning we opened our family gifts! Than we went over and and had lunch with the Ansleys! Miss Sissy and Jacob are allot of fun! Played hunting wii with Jacob most the afternoon! Than we had a little bit of rest time, and now were up at Dan'l and Sandys watching Little Lord Fontleroy!

What did you all do for Christmas???

1 comments:

Sierra said...

Hope you had a lovely Christmas sweetie! I love those rain boots too, so fun and full of color!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved