Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Black Friday Weekend Fun!!

                                                           

This past weekend was SO MUCH FUN! I went Black Friday shopping with a dear friend from Texas! We had a blast!

We went to Kohls at 11pm and stood in line till they opend at 12! We got some GREAT deals! Ill get pictures of my shopping soon and put them up!
This was are Kohls savings!


 We went to Micheals later on in the day ( after we had got some sleep!)

Ihope for Breakfast was a MUST and this was the coffee I got :)

And no trip to Jackson is complete without Starbucks! Pumpkin Spice Latta baby! :) 


I decided this year to make my own Christmas wreath! I LOVE how it came out!!

This weekend was also a sad one. A friend from when I lived back in PA that used to babysit me when I was young and has been a very close family friend lost her fight with Cancer Sunday night. She will be greatly missed. 
When I first heard sh had passed I smiled, why? I was thinking how she is up there with my Grandma now, she can enjoy time with her like old times!!



More later this week!!
XOXO
   

1 comments:

Miss Angie said...

Holy cow you saved a ton!

I'm sorry for your loss, but glad to hear she wont be suffering anymore.

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved