Monday, December 5, 2011

I am Alive!


Good Monday Morning dear blogger friends...well, if anyone is still with me that is! :)

I have been gone from the blogging world for so long if your still with me I would love to hear from you! I am going to try and be better at blogging! Need to learn to juggle my new job and everything else in life!

Well, my 23rd birthday is tomorrow! WOW! How the year has flown by! It seems like just yesterday I was turning 22 and helping my sister pull her wedding together! Crazy how time fly's!

Most of you have heard that I am going to be an Auntie! Well, Friday my sister had her sonogram and I found out I am going to have a Niece! I am super excited! I got her a cute little dress and am putting it in the Christmas box to send up to them! I am trying to keep myself from not buying everything I see for her :)

Work at Old Navy is going great! I love it! The only down side is the 45min drive to work! And some days we get things done fast and they cut my hrs, and thats hard when i live so far away!

Well, I am going to close for now! I WILL be back with more!

XOXO








0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved