Saturday, October 23, 2010

So, The pictures in this post are of are house here in Oklahoma! Since things have been crazy busy for me..I have to get yall back up to speed on my life..pictures and all..so ill start here!


This is are pool out behind the house...its not up and working right now..but maybe in the Spring!

The back of are house! The pool is behind me!

The front of are house!

Are side view! And my car! LOL!

I love are place! We have a big indoor arena and all! It works great for our ministry! Were still trying to get rid of all the sandburs in are yard..there NASTY!
I will save this for my next post but ill tell you this much......Are family finaly got a dog! YA! Pictures and more info later! :)



0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved